Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hardball

I don't usually watch MSNBC because they are so in the tank for the Obama administration. I was bored and begin switching the channels around to see what was on. I ran across hardball with Chris Matthews. He had on two guest one was Pat Buchanan. They were discussing immigration.He seemed to let the one guest who I can't remember his name speak freely I guess because he was agreeing with Chris. As Pat Buchanan tried to make his point Matthews constantly interrupted the poor man he could not get a word in edgewise. If you oppose any of Chris Matthews talking points why would you go on his show as you will not be able to express your opinion he interrupted so many times that I just change the channel. I guess that is why he has such a low rated show. Compared to Fox at the same time he is at the bottom. Maybe if he would quit shouting over his guest when they are talking his ratings might improve. I think he enjoys this so I guess he would just stay on the bottom.

No comments: