Monday, February 6, 2012

Starbucks Coffee

I have just read a report online about Starbucks coffee that if true I find very disturbing I'm sure you will to.

It has been reported that the troops in Afghanistan enjoy Starbucks coffee and requested the company if possible to send them some. According to the report the reply from Starbucks was the could not do this because they do not support the war effort.

If this report is true I think we as Americans should not continue to support the Starbucks Corporation any further. Maybe they could open up shops for the Taliban. I also believe that any Starbucks coffee shops located on military bases should immediately have their contract canceled. If they can't support our military that is protecting their rights the make sure we don't support them.

I am sure we could replace this unpatriotic coffee company with a Dunkin' Donuts there coffee taste much better anyway and a lot cheaper. So please keep this in mind when you're searching for a good couple coffee. If this company that has done so well in our country cannot support our troops them we definitely cannot support them!

No comments: