Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Nuts Are Coming Out Of The Woodwork!

The Trayvon Martin case is very tragic and I cannot imagine the grief that his mother and father must be feeling now. I myself don't understand why there was not an arrest at time of the shooting but I guess it will all come out in the investigation.

This tragic situation seems to have brought all the nuts out of the woodwork from Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson to the Black Panthers. The Rev. Al is really fanning the flames on this one similar to the way he did with the Tawana Brawley which we all know turned out to be a big lie. Then you have the Rev.Jackson he also has jumped in with both feet. I don't know what kind of reverend he qualifies for as I do remember he got a young woman pregnant while administering to her spiritual needs. Then of course you have the usual suspects the Hollywood blowhards like Spike Lee who tweeted the address of George Zimmerman to his followers unfortunately for Spike it was the wrong George. It was the addressed of a 70-year-old woman who had to leave her home due to death threats thanks to Lee's idiotic blunder. She is now consulting a lawyer and I hope she socks it to him. Spike when asked had no comment how about DUH!

I think the best and most sensible way to handle this tragic situation is to let the authorities the State of Florida conduct a thorough investigation and proceed through the legal channels. It is time for the blowhards and agitators to go back into the woodwork where they came from.

No comments: