Wednesday, October 31, 2018


 When submitting your paperwork to the state department for a visa or a change in status or even a green card sometimes you need the paperwork  translated .  Department of state will only except a translation that is  certified. The certificate does not have to be notarized but it is suggested is it better to have it notarized .

 Any document containing foreign language submitted to the state department must be accompanied by a full English language translation which the translator has certified as complete and accurate and by the translator certification that he or she is competent to translate from the foreign language into English.

 If you have any questions on  a translation  or you need your paperwork translated contacted us through this website or email us at

No comments: