Thursday, September 10, 2009

Crabbing

We had a beautiful Wednesday here so I decided to go crabbing. We only live a few minutes from the bay of Biloxi. I called my cousin to go with me. There is a really nice Pier in our town down at the harbor. I have 12 nets but put only 6 of them over. We were there about two an a half hours. We caught a dozen crabs not to bad most of them were caught in the first hour. We did not go early like others did. If we did, we might have caught more. My cousin did not want any of them so I took them home and boiled them up. I had them for lunch today. Man! There is nothing like fresh crab dip in garlic butter top off with hot butter corn on the cob. I think I will go again next Wednesday. Have a nice life.

1 comment:

marifen said...

Oh, I love crabs! Its my favorite sea food.