Saturday, April 16, 2011

Trump part two

In the past days I have seen Mr. Trump on many of the Fox talk shows. I like what I am hearing from him. He is asking the questions that many people have on their minds but are scared to talk about. When asked a question he does not beat around the bush he gives you a straight answer you may not like it but he tells it just like it is. He has brought up the presidents past asking interesting questions about men that the president is associated with such as Bill Ayers Rev. Wright and Tony Rasco. Why has not the mainstream media been asking these questions to. It seems like networks like MSNBC want to cover up for the president. That is not their job their job is to report on the facts not cover them up. If you watch morning Joe on MSNBC there is never anything derogatory about Mr. Obama. It looks to me like they are in the tank for him. The only place you are going to get a fair and balanced report will be on Fox. Donald Trump has brought up this problem where the mainstream media completely ignore some of the stories about Pres. Obama that should be reported on. I think Pres. Obama MSNBC and most of the mainstream media are afraid of Donald Trump afraid of what he has to say and that the American people want to hear it. Like I said he tells it like it is he is not reading off of anybodies talking points. I am sure that these people will come after him in the near future as they do anybody who opposes the White House views. In closing I really hope Mr. Trump sticks to his guns and runs for president I can't think of a better man for the job to get this country back on track. So like I said before run Donald run most of America is behind you the new polls out seemed to indicate America is with you.

No comments: