Monday, September 12, 2011

Caylee Revisited

Today I was in the neighborhood of George and Cynthia Anthony. As I drove down the street everything seemed to be normal although there was an empty police car parked near their home. I'm sure the neighborhood is glad to be getting back to normal.

I also drove down to the spot where they found little Caylee's body this is on Suburban drive just around the corner from the Anthony home about 5 min. away. When I first visited this site there was a lot of undergrowth weeds and fallen logs in the area. Today it looks like someone had raked the area and cleaned it up somewhat. On my first visit there was one small teddy bear and the rose approximately at the spot the body was found.

Today this same area looked like a circus or something out of a carnival with all the stuff toys and signs left their by onlookers. There must have been at least 50 to 75 stuffed animals in all sizes from the very small to the jumbo that you see at the therm parks. I liked it much better with just the one bear and an arose it seemed more respectable. Some organization wanted to build a memorial park there if it looks anything like this it would truly be an eyesore rather than a fitting memorial to this little girl who was brutally murdered.

No comments: