Monday, April 2, 2012

Professional Agitators

Over the weekend we have had several protest marches for the death of Trayvon Martin. I sympathize with his parents and understand their complete frustration with the local authorities for not arresting George Zimmerman. If it was my child I would feel the same way and pursue every avenue that they have in seeing that justice is done.

What I do not agree with is the professional agitators such as Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and the Black Panther party coming into the state of Florida to basically incite riots. These hatemongers have their own agenda and will not be happy until chaos breaks out . In their own words they have said if necessary they will create civil disobedience. This the perfect scenario for the preachers of hate to pursue their agenda. I hope soon the state of Florida will conclude their investigation and take the necessary action.

No comments: