Tuesday, August 4, 2009

MSNBC!

I would like to say congratulation to Bill Clinton first, for going to North Korea and securing the release of the two reporters Laura Ling and Euna Lee. A great job Mr. Clinton. Well done!!

Now, MSNBC you are really in the tank for Obama, right? I was watching the ED show today. Ed's replacement was reporting on the town meetings. He was trying to spin the fact that the people in the town meetings were planted and were just there to cause problems. Give me a break MSNBC! You are going to see how wrong you really are in 2010. I was watching some of the meetings and I belive that they were truly mad about the health care plan. You are so far in the tank for Obama but you will find this out next year. So, will Mr. Obama HE will be the next Jimmy Carter? A one term? Probably!

No comments: