Saturday, August 29, 2009

National Day Of Service

This is the new name for 9/11 according to the Obama administration. My question is, what was wrong with just 9/11 which is the day the U.S. was attack by Muslin Terrorist? Oh excuse me, we are not suppose to use the word terrorist anymore. Another Obama rule, I have just broken. I hope, He don't send the brown shirts after me. On 9/11, we lost 3000 Americans and I want to honor them and remember these victims of terrorist in the proper way by showing respect for them. Not in a day of service! Sounds like we should go out and change a light bulb or pick up trash. The victims of 9/11 were murdered in cold blood by a well plan terrorist plot. If Mr. Obama and the people who pushed this bill think we are going to sit around, hold hands and sing kumbaya, they are so wrong! They do not know the American people will feel the backlash of their actions in 2010.

No comments: