Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The meaning of volunteers

Watching the news on TV and also when reading my morning paper I have noticed there are quite a few lawsuits being brought against Casey Anthony. Believe me I am no fan of Ms. Anthony but some of these lawsuits are ridiculous and just ignorant.

Let us take the one filed by Leonard Padilla the bounty Hunter that got Casey Anthony out of jail the first time she was arrested. He claims he spent money looking for little Caylee Anthony. I thought his sole purpose when he came to Orlando was to post bail for this woman. He voluntarily begin to search for the little girl. I don't remember hearing that anybody contracted Mr. Padilla to look for the missing child he took on this burden of volunteering for this job. Also in the same theme the diver looking for the child who is now suing Casey Anthony was working for Leonard Padilla I would suggest he collect any expenses that he may have incurred up with him. This is another baseless lawsuit and a waste of the court's time.

The lawsuit that does have some merit is the one brought against Leonard Padilla by the meter reader who actually found the body. According to the lawyer for him they have many interviews by Mr. Padilla slandering him. I think I believe the lawyer because Leonard Padilla seeks publicity in any way that he can. He never passes the camera without something to say I think he actually hunts for the news man on the scene. We will have to wait to see how all of this plays out. So in closing it is quite evident that the Casey Anthony trial brought a boom town for all the lawyers involved in the frivolous lawsuits. Have a nice day.

No comments: