Sunday, July 31, 2011

Vacation USA

I was just reading about the two French women murdered in Argentina. It makes one stop and think yes it is very exciting to travel to different parts of the world. I think you have to pick your destination very carefully and stay out of Third World countries as much as possible. Almost anywhere you go there is some type of danger but the risk in these out-of-the-way places are much higher.

In some of these off-the-wall countries kidnapping and murder are just the way of life and are even a business to some people. Unfortunately no matter where you travel in the world you have to keep your guard up and be aware of your surroundings.

My condolences and sympathy for the family and friends of these two girls. I think my next vacation will be in the boundaries of the USA.

No comments: